Perguntas frequentes

Show all / Hide all

fold faq

Producers may request support for filming?

Yes. For productions with cultural interest, may be considered the exemption from public space occupancy rates, promotion and disclosure in MUPI circuits (Information in Street Furniture) in the city, in the cultural agenda, premiere of the film at municipal equipment, authorization for filming in municipal spaces, logistical support, among others.

To this must be done an application for allocation of financial support through the delivery of the respective form and should specifically state the purposes for which they are intended to support. See  here more information on how to make this request.

If you wish to formalize a non-financial support request, you must deliver the respective form simultaneously with the request for filming / photo sessions at  balcão Iniciativa Lisboa.

fold faq

What should I do to be able to shoot in municipal facilities?

To shoot in municipal facilities, such as markets, cemeteries, libraries, the Cold Greenhouse, among others, you must submit an application at  Balcão Iniciativa Lisboa.