Home » Living in » Mobility » FAQS

FAQS on Mobility

Select the subject you are looking for

Circulação e Estacionamento

Show all / Hide all

fold faq

Where can I report damages caused by the falling of a tree?

Any damages resulting from the falling of a tree may be reported to the City Hall of Lisboa through one of the following manners:

- Directly on    Site  "In My Street" (identifying the intended area on the map);

- By telephone, through the number 808 20 32 32 (from 8 am to 8 pm, Monday to Saturday);

- In person at the  City Hall's service counters.

ZER - Reduced Emissions Area

ZER - Reduced Emissions Area